PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

MIKE & MINDY: DEVIOUS AND EXPLOSIVE!!!



Welcome back my CRAZIES!!!  We are inching ever closer to the end of this year's CRAZYVERSARY, but there's still a couple weeks of fun left to be had.  Don't believe me?  Scroll down and see for yourself nonbelievers!  Enjoy...

First up, we have some fan art from a longtime friend of all things CRAZY, Scott Warren!  Scott, the creator of the insanely funny and nostalgic comic, Crunchy Bunches, likes to surprise me with fan art from time to time and last year gifted me this great piece reminding us all how devious Mike and Mindy could truly be!  They were always great friends, but often made better enemies!  I've always loved Scott's style.  Beyond it being super cartoony, it's also very bouncy, loose and expressive.  When I see his art, it moves.  That's takes a special talent to pull that off!  Thanks again Scotty!  May Munchy and Crew be back on the box soon!

Next up, picture book illustrator Sheri Palmer dropped off this adorable piece celebrating the first "Draw This" theme I posted back in 2020, which was a panel from another popular M&M strip in which Mindy tried to hold in a sneeze with hilarious results!  Sheri decided to make things a little less gross by having Mindy fart out a rainbow because, as Sheri put it, "Mindy's part unicorn!"  It's always a joy when Sheri's art pops up in my timeline.  Besides being adorable, it's also just straight whimsical.  There are times I feel like I can crawl into the picture by simply looking at it.  Thanks again Sheri!  Hope to see more Mike & Mindy in your style in the future!

And that's all for this week, but do come back seven days from now as we close out the CRAZYVERSARY on a high note with some uplifting art from a very dear pal!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment