PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

WELCOME TO THE HOLIDAYS!!! WATCH YOUR STEP!!!

Welcome to December CRAZIES!!!  Last month of the year and among the most festive times of the year!  Christmas is certainly looking more traditional this year than last, and will hopefully stay that way!  I'd like to say that Comic Con Special Edition was totally badass, but as of this writing, it hasn't happened yet!  It will certainly be different, but I'm confident it was an awesome time and I promise pics WILL be coming in January, meaning my blog will finally get noticed again!  But enough about that.  We're in full Holiday mode here at the CRAZYVERSE and are kicking things off right with some really gross art!  Enjoy...

Kids usually want the moon and then some for Christmas.  Quite a few are privileged enough to have their every whim catered to even.  But regardless of societal status, few kids ever truly think their gift list through, like the little girl who pined for a hippopotamus for Christmas.  Sure, it would be cool to have one as a pet...  Until you have to clean up after it!  You think scooping dog poo is degrading?  You're really gonna turn red after your friends see you shoveling hippo crap into a wheelbarrow!  Yeah, I think I'll stick to smaller, more legally attainable pets from here on out.

Week one of December is down!  What does next week hold?  You'll have to come back and see for yourself!  But I promise it'll be fun!  As always at this time of year, please think of others and help out those in need.  Donate today if you can!  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment