PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

MOOSE MAKES MEL!!!

 Welcome to August Week 2 CRAZIES!!!  Summer's starting to wind down, which is kinda sad as this summer was actually relatively normal, but there's always a silver lining.  As of this writing, work is starting to come back and by the time this posts, I might actually be back on the job!  Fingers crossed dear readers!  But enough about that.  I've got more fan art to share, so let's get to it!  Enjoy...

Hey kids!  Look!  It's a moose!  But that's not just any moose, it's Mel the Moose!  What makes him so special?  Are you kidding?  He's a moose that plays hockey and wears a scarf!  Those two factors alone make him a badass!  Mel is one of the stars of City Folk, one of MANY hilarious web comics created by Ryan Klassen, one of my dear Canadian pals!  Ryan's comics are hilariously written and drawn and feature a whole host of wacky characters getting into all sorts wild situations, from Mel the Moose and his beaver pal Foster to an actual talking butt named Toots!  Ryan's comic output is so prolific that it's nearly impossible to keep up with him sometimes!  Between Ryan and Kim Belding, MAD legend Sergio Aragones has some serious competition in the fastest cartoonist category!  Ryan's one of my oldest pals in comics and has done several guest strips over the years for Mike & Mindy and Bubble Fox.  Anytime his toons pop into my Twitter feed, it's good times.

That's all for now.  We'll be back next week with a look at a rather bizarre being, one that David Bowie might not have kept in the Labyrinth even!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jon! Your work always brightens my feed. You are a legend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry, my daughter is using my blogger account for her science blog! -Ryan

      Delete