PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

ADVENTURES WITH ALICE!!!

 Welcome to September CRAZIES!!!  Well, things are still in a secluded state, but we're soldiering on here as best we can.  I don't know what the future holds, but I'll be doing my best to carry on and give you folks something to look forward to every week, and this week is no exception.  So let's get on with the show and take a look at today's art.  Enjoy...


Careful Alice.  Those wonderland mushrooms have been known to have some pretty weird side effects!  Today's art comes from Animal Alphabets who, for their fourth theme, decided to go with creatures of the fairy tale realm.  Exactly how Alice, a human, fit the creature description is a little above my comprehension, but she was fun to draw and honestly, I'm always looking for reasons to draw giant mushrooms, so it all works out fine!

Well, that's all for today.  We'll be back next time with a fairy tale icon so big, you'll be huffing and puffing just to keep up with him!  Until then, Atay safe, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment