PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

MERMAID GENTICS... THEY AIN'T PRETTY!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Hopefully y'all are staying safe and strong as we continue to recover.  Time marches on here as it does elsewhere.  If you happen to be in need of a laugh or two, just scroll down the page a bit and take a peek!  Hopefully the laughs will expand more than the subject's posterior did!  Enjoy...

Watch out Dad!  She's gonna blow!  More!  If you're gonna be half human, half fish, then you're bound to have some variety at some point!  I mean, look at how mermaids are typically portrayed:  Human top with a generic fish tail.  Surely they are more complex than that?  Well, today's art shows that yes they are!  'Course, now I'm curious as to what the rest of her family tree might look like!  This was another Animal Alphabets theme and boy was this one fun to do.  This could stand alone as a single panel comic strip in a newspaper.  When I started out, I was scared to do single-panel gags because I didn't think I could nail a story in such a short frame.  I'm not on Gary Larson's level, but I think I've gotten pretty good with the single-panel medium.  The reaction this one got was very satisfying.  Everybody got a kick out of this spoiled, swollen mermaid!

Well, that's all for now.  We'll be back next week with some colorful new art that you may find a little hot around the collar.  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: