PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

THE SWIFT SEA TURTLE!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Think we could all use a bit of the beach right now.  The sand, the sun, the sea gulls swapping food and crapping on everything...  Okay, maybe not that last part, but sand, sun and surf always puts me in a good mood as do those wonderful shelled critters known as sea turtles!  These guys aren't as slow as you'd think!  Don't believe me?  Scroll down and see for yourself!  Enjoy...

See?  These reptiles are quite swift under the waves.  That blowfish certainly thinks so!  Turtles have always held a special place in my heart.  Kind and gentle, you'd have to be made of stone not to love these creatures.  When Pinch Punch Post made them their monthly subject some time ago, I jumped at the chance to draw one.  This particular sea turtle is a leatherback, though in hindsight, I don't think they have ridges along where the upper and lower shells meet.  Hey, an artist is allowed a little creative license, right?

That's all for today dear CRAZIES.  We got some prehistoric fun coming next week that'll hopefully spew forth in laughs, so be sure to come back and give it a look.  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment