PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

CAREFUL!!! THEY SPIT!!!

Well, here we are, screen to screen.  What?  Did ya think I was gonna bust into the Silver Spoons theme?  I barely even remember what the plot was!  Wanna know what plot I do remember?  Jurassic Park!  Now THAT was a movie!  Hard to believe we are almost coming up on 30 years since it came out!  Seeing that on the big screen was pure movie magic.  My nine-year-old mind was totally blown and just wanted to keep watching it!  Damn near wore out my VHS copy even!  We all had our favorite dinosaurs in it, but which one was my favorite?  Scroll down dear reader and you shall see the answer!  Enjoy...

The Dilophosaurus.  Small, colorful and not particularly screen accurate!  They were bird-like and did have the ridges on their heads, but that's where the accuracies more or less end.  In reality, these dinosaurs were considerably bigger than the relatively small one that Wayne Knight encounters.  It's also highly doubtful they could spit slime.  Whether they had neck frills or not isn't really known.  Skin impressions for dinosaurs are fairly rare, so that one might be true.  Guess we'll never know.  Still, it looked great on screen and was a lot of fun to draw.  Much like the previous two entries, along with next week's, this came from the wonderful minds at Pinch Punch Post.  I think they just had a dinosaur theme, and I chose the Dilophosaurus to try and stand out.  It worked, as this one got a lotta looks on Twitter!

And that's all for this week!  Be sure to come back next time as we give May 2020 a sendoff so big, it's literally bursting!  The pressure may get to you even, so try and keep calm.  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment