PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

STAY STRONG, CRAZIES. STAY STRONG...

Well, you're likely wondering why I'm not covering the upcoming WonderCon this week.  There's a pretty good reason actually: It's been postponed, possibly even cancelled.  The very world itself is on hold for the time being as we battle this horrible disease known as the Corona Virus.  As of right now, nothing's going on.  We've all seen the news and know that the going is rough.  I myself have had some tough moments as of late.  But I've had many bad days throughout my life.  I've fallen off a lot of horses.  But I keep getting back up and I keep coming back for more.  We are all in this battle together and we are all gonna keep getting back up on the horse because you can't keep us down.  Slow as it may be, we'll get through this.  We'll be stronger and wiser and kinder for it.

Today is just a small break to remind everyone to be safe, be kind and be understanding.  Although WonderCon for now isn't happening, the countdown will continue again next week.  We all need an escape these days and I know how much everybody loves the con pics I post.  I hope in some small way these posts are comforting and provide a bit of relief for everybody.

Hopefully, life will be up and running again soon.  Until then, please be safe and heed warnings.  And to all the CRAZIES out there, stay strong.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment