PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

TOM TURKEY'S TERRIBLY TRICKY TRIAL, PT. 3

One week to go until Turkey Day CRAZIES!!!  Got a lot of prepping to do!  Hopefully by now I will already have my cooking supplies bought and sorted.  In the meantime, I need to get my episodes selected for my own custom MST3K Turkey Day Marathon AND buy some bigger clothes!  I'll certainly need them by Thanksgiving night!  Certainly Dorothy and Billy Brat seem to know where to find some good, stretchy clothes!  Perhaps I should shop at the same store?

As we edge closer to the conclusion of our tale here, we find Ol' Tom Turkey once again at the hands of fate as the Brat Twins had him in their grubby clutches.  But Tom was able to stall them, pointing out their scrawny frames could never contain a bird as big as he!  The wheels are turning.  Did the boisterous bird find a solution?  The answer awaits down below!  Enjoy...

He did indeed find a solution!  Belly stretching is quite important if you wanna hold more food in, but I think Tommy's intentions here a little too helpful.  Those Brats could fit a few turkeys in this bloated frames now!  Provided they can open their mouths without a wave of gas blowing them away!  Tom's really got a full plate here!  Or rather, full twins!

And that's all she wrote for this week.  We'll be back next week to wrap things up and see if the Brat Twins' expansive procedure worked out for them.  Either way, I think we'll all have some big laughs over the finale, so be sure to float on by!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment