PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A BOUNCY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!!

Welcome back my CRAZIES!!!  We're inching ever closer to the fall here, and I just can't help but have visions of pumpkins and pies dancing in my head!  But we still have a couple weeks of summer left, so we should probably get out and have some fun in the sun while we still can.  And what's more fun than bug hunting?  Winning the lottery?  Well, yes, I suppose that is considerably more fun, but bug hunting has its finer point too, especially when you can catch something as beautiful as a butterfly!  What do I mean?  Read on and find out!  Enjoy...

Butterflies.  Beautiful, graceful, colorful.  Hard to believe that as caterpillars, they're so darn destructive, but as adults, they're among the best pollinators we have outside of bees.  I'm lucky to have many butterflies, including rare monarchs, frequenting my yard regularly.  They add much color to an otherwise drab area.  Pinch Punch Post (Again with them!) picked Butterflies as a theme early on in 2016.  Being an avid bug fan, I knew I had to take part.  Not sure if there are any butterflies marked like the one above, but hey!  An artist has to have some creative license, am I right?

And that's all for today.  Next week, we cool off just in time for the end of summer with some birds that know a thing or two about ice!  So be sure to come back and give it a look.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment