PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

THE START OF SOMETHING BIG!!!

And we're back!  Inching closer to WonderCon 2017 by looking back at the first WonderCon in Anaheim back in 2012!  A huge show for me as it marked my debut as an exhibitor, it also taught me that if you're gonna table at a con, you need to be patient!  But hey, we're here for fun stuff, so let's get to it!  Enjoy...

I remember these dudes well as they had me laughing hysterically with their jokes!

 Ice King and Finn can fight at the drop of a hat!

Some pretty insane Transformers cosplay!  I don't know how they made these things!

Deadpool has a certain effect on people!

Didn't know Ravenclaws and Slytherins got along so well!

This Big Bird cosplay easily goes down as the weirdest cosplay ever!  I loved it though!

Watch out for Rancors!

These guys again?!?  What can I say?  Those costumes were badass!

It's Morphin' Time!  And please keep any immature jokes to yourselves!

 HULK WANT SOLO MOVIE AGAIN!!!

Gotta admit, it's still somewhat disappointing every time Luke pulls off Vader's mask to reveal his father more or less looks like Curly Howard!

GET OVER HERE!!!

My new favorite fan group at cons!  Loves me some classic Ghostbusters!

Just a quick reminder that someone got paid more money than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes to green light a movie about Abe Lincoln killing vampires.  Just let that sink in for a bit.

COBRAAAAAA!!!

And thus was WonderCon 2012!  It was quite the weekend!  Near-freezing temperatures and heavy rain outside was capped off with more crowds than the city could handle for their first big show.  Still, it was quite a rush for a first time exhibitor!  I did better than I'd hoped and made friends for life on the show!  It was a good start!

And once again we are done at the midway point in March!  We'll be back again next time with the WonderCon 2013 experience from the view of CRAZY!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment