PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WHO WANTS PANCAKES?!?

Midway through February already?  Man does time fly! Between work and art and life, I almost forgot I'll be at a con this weekend!  But more on that later.  Right now, it's art time, and this one will give you belly laughs... BIG belly laughs!  Enjoy...

Those mice are always such a nuisance!  Although I think a rat may be the culprit here!  His button's about to burst on his shorts even!  This wasn't for neither Daily Doodle or Sketch Dailies.  Someone had noted on Twitter that it was National Pancake Day, so many artists jumped on board with some pancake art.  I've always been one to give into peer pressure, so I quickly whipped up a rough sketch that two years later finally got inked!  I know how that kid feels.  I usually gotta be rolled out of IHOP twice a year during their All-You-Can-Eat-Pancakes month... Which is right now!  CRAP!!!  I gotta get to IHOP, stat!

Before I go, just wanted to give y'all the heads up!  I'll be at San Diego Comic Fest starting Friday, Feb 17 through Monday, Feb 20 in Artists' Alley!  Come on by and chill out with me at San Diego's OTHER, more agreeable comic convention!  I'll be their with my books and sketch cards (Prices posted at the booth) and any CRAZY wisdom I can pass on!  So come on down and join the CRAZY Crew!  Hope to see y'all there!  For more info on tickets and location, check out the SDCF site here!

Another week down as we march towards March.  I'll be back next time to close out February with a "Beastly" post!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment