PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

QUIT "DRAGON" THINGS ON!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Imagine a shrill, Mrs. Doubtfire-like voice while reading that first word.  Makes it funnier!  Another month is up and it's leading into Spring!  Warmer weather, WonderCon, Boysenberry Fest...  Good God I cant wait for things to get started!  Anyway, we gotta close out February in a fun way, and since Spring's coming, why not go "Green" with it?  Enjoy...

A green Dragon for the Green Season!  I honestly can't remember whether this was for the Daily Doodle or Sketch Dailies, but I had fun creating him!  Dragons have become a bigger part of my art lately, as anyone who reads Bubble Fox can tell you.  I get asked often if "Dragon Mountain" will ever get revealed in the comics.  The short answer is yes, the long answer is yes, eventually.  I do plan on exploring it someday in the comics.  Kinda gotta build up to it though.  Just showing up there wouldn't make much sense.  Even in a comic where a fox farted bubbles, a possum inflates himself as a defense mechanism and a toad keeps operatic snails, logic must play some kind of role in storytelling!

And that's all she wrote for February 2017!  We'll be back next week to kick off March with a twisted trip down the yellow brick road!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good here! A dragon? Yes great job and am thinking maybe I need to try one one of these days? Hmmm. Great and fun write up too. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete