PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

THE NUTCRACKER... SORT OF!!!

We've come to it at last: The end of March 2021.  Are things a little better now than they were four weeks ago?  I honestly don't know.  These are queued in advance after all.  Things were trending in the right direction at the end of February, so there's a halfway decent chance that trend is still happening.  We just gotta have faith.  For now things, things are stable, and that's not bad either.  Anyway, I do have some art to share, so let's scroll down and take a look, sound good?  Great!  Enjoy...

Nutcracker?  More like the ball busters!  The story behind this one is Animal Alphabets selected this theme two weeks after Christmas.  I have a pretty strict rule about not drawing holiday-themed art after the holidays end, so I decided to have a little bit of fun with this one.  A walnut shell and a saltine together technically do make a nut cracker, so I still followed the rules!  The Twitter crowd seemed to enjoy it, especially fellow cartoonist and pal Kim Belding, who was jealous that I out-punned him yet again!  I'm 55-0-1 in our Pun-Offs!

And that's a wrap on the month of March!  Be sure to come back next week as we get April off to a CRAZY start!  It's my birth month after all, so I gotta make sure it's as wild as it gets!  Until then, stay safe, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment