PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

CRAZY TWITTER EXCLUSIVES ARE HERE!

Welcome to September CRAZIES!!!  Yeah yeah, I know.  Summer's over, school's back in and we still have a few weeks of insanely hot weather to deal with.  Well, provided where you live at you do anyway.  But hey!  All the big holidays are right around the corner, with several big stores already urging us to start buying now, so it's not like we don't have anything to look forward to at least!  And as such, it's a new month, so that means it's time for some new art!  And I got a some special ones coming up in the next few weeks!  What's so special about them you ask?  Read on and find out!  Enjoy...

I have made many friends over the years thanks to the social media platform more commonly known as Twitter.  If you can avoid politics, sports and Internet trolls, it's actually a pretty cool place to hangout at and get your work seen.  But as stated earlier, the biggest benefit to me since joining has been all the wonderful friends I've made there!  And among the closest has been Chris Gobbett, the co-founder of the Root Beer Party!  Chris has always been a very supportive pal and a very big fan of my work, so when I heard his birthday was coming up, I decided to "Float" some art his way featuring his favorite characters: Kim Belding's Picpak Dog and a VERY buoyant Mike and Mindy!  To quote a popular TV show theme song, "Thank you for being a friend" Chris!  This originally posted in the Fall of 2014 and since then, my collection of Twitter-exclusive art has really grown!  So over the next few weeks, I'll share a few more pieces with you and will likely be including more in future months as my Daily Doodle and Sketch Dailies pencils begin to dwindle!

And that's it for this first week!  We'll be back next time with some art that is pretty "Clucking" awesome!  And if any of y'all are at the Long Beach Comic Con this weekend, be sure to stop and say hi if you see me!  It's a pretty chill show compared to San Diego and Anaheim, so everyone should have lots of fun!  Until we meet again, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment