PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PARROT POST!!!

Welcome to May my CRAZIES!!!  Summer's around the corner and bringing with it one of the biggest blockbuster years ever!  Pretty stoked for Captain America: Civil War on Friday and especially excited for some of the offerings the Fall season has to offer!  But we gotta focus on the here and now, and right now, it's time for some art, so enjoy...

I honestly don't remember what the inspiration for this one was other than it was a Daily Doodle theme that may have stemmed from a show in the UK called Postman Pat.  I guess he has a pet parrot so this somehow led to the theme.  I will say this though: That bird has remarkable plumage!

Well, that's all for this week!  I'll "Bee" back next time with some new art that'll hopefully leave you "Buzzing" with laughter!  I've been so busy this year at the day job that it's been tough to keep up with the comics and art.  But fear not, for I will ALWAYS find a way to get things done!  Anyway, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment