PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MUNCHKIN MADNESS: CRISPIN GOES CRAZY!!!

Several weeks ago, I got a very pleasant surprise in my inbox from the hilarious Crispin Wood of Small Blue Yonder.  I just couldn't let this one wait for an open Guest spot,  it was deserving of an immediate post, and here it is, "Rising to the occasion!  Enjoy...

Apparently, there's a helium shortage in the World today, and now we know why!  Shame on you Mike and Mindy, for making "Light" of a problem that's rapidly "Expanding!"  And if you're gonna land in Oz, at least drop an a witch when you land!  You might have gotten a better reception!  I swear, those two are just full of "Hot Air!"

Crispin Wood is a genius, flat and simple.  When I read his strip, Small Blue Yonder, I immediately think of The Far Side.  It has that same sardonic approach that makes the gags pop out even more!  When Crispin asked me if I was aware of the helium shortage, I simply joked it could have serious implications for Mike and Mindy.  Let's face it, inflation is their trademark gag after all!  Little did I know he was dropping a hint for what might be the funniest Mike And Mindy Guest Strip ever!  Crispin knows comedy and I'm honored to have him as a friend!  Thanks again Crispin.  Hopefully those "Airheads" didn't deplete all the World's helium just now!

And so concludes the month of March!  We'll be back next time with a new Mike And Mindy that I'm sure everybody will want to "Gobble" up!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the helium got them high, until they breathed it out

    ReplyDelete