PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

TRUNK TALK WITH THE TREEFOLK!!!

We are back!  Midway through the month of July now!  Normally I would've been gearing up Comic Con next week, but we all know how that went.  It still stings.  Aside from going, it's a huge part of my income that ain't happening now.  I don't know what the future holds, but I know I got some art to share, so let's get this show on the road, eh?  Enjoy...

Treefolk.  Some of you may know them as Tree Herders or, for those that are big followers of Middle Earth mythology, you may even call them Ents.  Regardless of the name, they are the shepherds and guardians of the forests.  It is their job to nurture and protect the plants and animals that call the woodlands home.  And as Saruman the White learned, they do not take kindly at all to those that do harm to their charges.  Of course, being a living tree does have its drawbacks, namely creatures nesting on the branches of slower moving ents.  Considering some of the other critters that nest from tree branches, a family of possums is the lesser of all evils!  This was another Animal Alphabets entry and I really enjoyed drawing this one.  Besides the possibilities that a living tree brings, I've always had a soft spot for possums.  They got an ugly cute quality to them.  Baby possums are also the most adorable things ever!  Don't let the grime and scuzzy nature fool you, possums are great!

That's all for this week.  We'll be back next time with a mythical critter that really puts the alphabet to good use!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment