PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Hey folks!  Got a very special update today.  You see, my dear friend Chandra Connor is helping with a special charity function being put on by Chili's and St Jude's Hospitals.  She asked several artists, including me, Michelle Hernandez, Robert Deans and Jamie Cosley to decorate shirts for the occasion and now these shirts are currently up for auction to help raise money for cancer research.  More details on how you can help can be found here and here or by contacting Chandra directly on Twitter.

In the mean time, here's my efforts in the shirt drive!

 This shirt was actually custom made for Chandra.  She wanted to get the ball rolling on the donations.

I really liked the colors I chose for this shirt.  I wanted to give a good blend of both color schemes since the shirt featured both Mike and Mindy on it.

 The coolest part?  There was even space on the back for more fun!

Next up, the Mindy shirt!  Before I joined RedBubble, these were the only "Official" shirts featuring Mike and Mindy.  To a degree, these are still collector's items as they are in fact the only ones in existence.

A full on view of the Mindy shirt front.

 The back of the Mindy shirt, loaded with Mindy's favorite colors: Purple and Pink!

And finally, the Mike Shirt!  As you can see, Mike took up as much space as he could on that Chili Pepper!

A full on view of the Mike shirt front.

The back of the Mike shirt, with so much blue on it, you'd think some Smurfs got run over!  Actually, blue's my favorite color, hence the reason Mike wears three shades of it on his clothes.

And there you have it!  Thanks so much to Chandra for giving me the opportunity.  I had a lot of fun making these shirts and hope they fetch high in the auction.  You can count me in for next year!  I want to urge all my readers to please help out or donate.  You can make a huge difference by simply donating a little money.  Do the right thing.  Checkout Chili's or St. Jude's to see how you can help!

That's all for this week folks!  I'll be back next time with a New Mike and Mindy and some huge news on some guest strips I did recently!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: