PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, April 5, 2012

MIKE AND MINDY: "SPRINGING" INTO ACTION!!!

Well, after a one week break due to illness and work, I'm back with some new comics for the CRAZYVERSE! faithful! Spring is finally here, and that can mean only one thing: BIG ASS LIZARD BARBECUE ON MY FRONT PATIO!!! I live near a horse ranch, so I get all kinds of wildlife hanging out in my front yard. The most frequent visitors are fence lizards, followed by the stray cats who like to eat them! If I'm around, I chase the cats off, as I like the lizards, and want them to feel comfortable. And boy do these lizards love it in my yard. It's pretty funny to see 'em all out there, especially when they're trying to attract mates! I'm not kidding when I say there's about 20 lizards doing push-ups on my patio, hoping for some reptile love!

Well, I think that's enough talk about amorous, partying lizards for one day. It's time for some comics, with Mike and Mindy on deck! So here goes...


Although I do love the gag here, I feel I blew it on the second panel. The perspective on Mike is correct, but I should have drawn Mindy slightly smaller. Oh well. Can't win 'em all I suppose. I hope you fine readers can forgive me.

And now, onto Mushrooms...


Well, this is it. The final "strip" version of Mushrooms, as it will return to it's original full-page format next month. I rarely make personal statements in my work, but this one's an exception; I really hate that Toddlers and Tiaras show! It's just so wrong on so many levels! I really do feel that child beauty pageants should be outlawed.

Well, that's all for this week. It's great to be back and it's great to have some new comics up! I did so many commissioned sketches at Wondercon last month, I almost forgot how much I love doing sequential art!

Before I go, I gotta do a quick plug for my Twitter pal Dawn Griffin. She does a great comic called Zorphbert and Fred, a tale of two aliens disguised as dogs sent to Earth to study humans. It's a very funny series and I highly recommend it to anybody who frequents this blog. I even did some fan art for her! To check it out, click here!

Alright, time to wrap it up. I'll be back next time with a funny wrestling post and even more craziness! Until next time, take care and have a safe and fun Easter and Passover with your friends and loved ones. Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment