PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

GRABBING LIFE BY THE HORNS!!!

You may find this post to be… Horny!  Wait, that's terrible!  Scratch that!  Anyway, we got a real heavy hitter trying to hook in my signature today, so lets get to it!  Enjoy…

Well what d'ya know?  One of them dinos finally got me!  Well, sort of.  From look of it, I don't think this one was actually trying!  The Triceratops, one of quite a few horned dinosaurs with crested heads, was a pretty tough customer.  Like bulls, they grazed and charged.  And now this one's walking off with my good name!  GET BACK HERE!!!  I NEED THAT SIGNATURE!!!

And that does it for today.  HUGE update next week as we kick off our countdown to Comic Con!  And have one last round of fun with some dinosaurs, so be sure to come back!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment