PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, December 26, 2013

JAMMIN' INTO THE NEW YEAR!!!

And we're back!  Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and aren't too sad it's all over.  I'm actually kinda happy the Holidays are passing.  Two-and-a-half months of nonstop Christmas programming can be a lot sometimes!  I'm also happy to see 2013 end.  This wasn't a very good year for me on a personal level.  Many trials I'm afraid.

Creatively speaking, however, 2013 had many things for me to be proud of at least.  I put out some very funny comics, made many new friends, launched a new book and did fairly well at two of the three Cons I exhibited at.  Life's all about silver linings folks.  Gotta take the good with the bad.  I'm alive, still making comics and having fun while doing it.  Can't ask for more than that.

There's much to look forward to in 2014.  More hilarity from Mike And Mindy and Mushrooms are on the horizon and Bubble Fox will officially launch in the coming month!  And let's not forget, the animation Kickstarter with Kim Belding of Picpak Dog!  I know we've talked about it on our sites numerous times, but I promise it's gonna happen.  Just gotta catch up with real life first is all.

A rather large announcement is also coming towards the end of January.  This one's not gonna be easy to make but is a necessary one.  But more on that when the time comes.  2014 is shaping up to be a busy year already.  Hope y'all are ready for the ride!

But enough on 2014 for now.  Let's send 2013 off on a good note.  It's time to Jam... ART JAM that is! I took part in a few of art collaborations this year, and here are the results!  Enjoy...  

 First up, this piece for Jackie Williams' Festival Of Robots Art Jam!  Had a lot of fun with this piece featuring two robots relizing they exist.  It was only the second time I've ever drawn robots!  Thanks again Jackie for giving me such a fun opportunity!

 Next up, another piece for Jackie, this time for the Trick And Treats Art Jam!  I can't give away too much on this one other than it features a character from a story I'm doing that is literally YEARS away from being seen!  So stay "Tooned!"

Last up, we have "Cactuar" from Edgar Recinos' Final Fantasy Art Jam!  Really loved doing this goofy character.  Given my CCE history, guess it was a given I'd pick this one!

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with a new Mike And Mindy that's "Bursting" with excitement for the new year!  Until then, take care, have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and I'll see y'all in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, finally Christmas is over. Dunno, for me it's just Stress but not inch fun. But judging from your twitter feed you enjoyed it throughly and that's good. 2013 was a fun time with you bringing me and all the other people so much fun Comics and stories. So I look forward to a fresh year coming with Mike & Mindy, Bubble Fox, the mushrooms and what else you have in your bag full of fun things and ideas.

    The art jam pieces are great and you did will illustrating those robots. They fit well with your style, you always impress me again, Jon.

    I will stay certainly "tooned" for more and don't let the kids drive you too CRAZY. ;)

    -grimneko

    ReplyDelete