PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, January 26, 2012

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, WHATEVER!!!

Well, the holiest day of the year is now upon us. And for the first time in four years, I don't give a damn. Like most San Diegans, I hate the Patriots with a passion, and I cannot in good conscience root for a team with Eli Manning on it. So once again, I'll be watching the real stars of the game: those hysterical commercials!

This batch of ads starring the gang from Orange County Choppers came from 2004 (Super Bowl XXXIX). It's sad to see what's happened to the family in recent years, but I have to admit, splitting the shop made American Choppers interesting to watch again. Anyway, enjoy the ads...

Mikey truly is the greatest. They really made it seem like an actual episode too.

Next up...

Tricking out a Rascal! If they had done that on Pimp My Ride, that show would still be on the air!

And finally...

The real irony here is that the AOL optimizer was a real piece of crap! Actually, it's a general rule that anything involving AOL is straight garbage! Just ask Ted Turner and Eric Bischoff. They'll tell you.

Well, last week I said I'd finally make my big announcement. Actually, I already broke the news on Twitter, but that was the Cliff Notes version of it. So here's the real deal: I'M EXHIBITING AT WONDERCON IN MARCH!!! I'm pretty excited about this. It's the first time I've ever run a table or booth at a convention. It will also be THE place to get the first issues of my upcoming book Fork In The Road: The Crazy Collection Vol. 1, which will collect all of the comics published on this very blog during it's first year, back in 2010! So come on down (or up) to Anaheim March 16-18, 2012 for Wondercon! I'll pretty much talk to anybody, so don't be shy! I'll have even more info and surprises in the coming weeks, so stay "tooned"!

Well, that's all for this week. I'll be back next time with some new cartoons, including a "heart-breaking" tale from Mike and Mindy, a great lesson in judgement from Mushrooms and an all new anniversary splash page celebrating this site's second year of craziness! I'll also have an a new FAQ section, featuring ten more questions that people have actually asked me! So come back and sit a spell. Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment