PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, December 1, 2011

MIKE AND MINDY'S MERCHANDISE SPECTACULAR!!!



Hey folks! It's December! Man does time fly by! Anyway, enough exclamation marks for now. Those mischievous li'l tykes have done sold out on me, and are ready to show off some of their catalog. So enjoy these future products bearing the mark of Mike and Mindy. After all, merchandise is where the REAL money is made. Enjoy...

Ah, nothing says warm and fuzzy like a flame thrower! As you may have guessed, Mike and Mindy are not being merchandised, yet. It is a dream though, and if any licensing agencies are reading this: I'M INTERESTED!

In all fairness, fruitcake ain't so bad, so long as it's in small doses. VERY small doses. And if you ever wondered why Christmas used to be twelve days, now you know: 'Cause rabbits are really slow. Especially when led by a chicken!

These next two sketches are pretty special. They were done as part of a trading card series that David Castro is doing over at Taco Comics. I already did one for him on the fly at the Long Beach Comic Con last month, and have now finished up my contribution with these two cards. So here they are, for everyone to enjoy...

Wow! So this is what happens when two young lovers decide to cut loose. Although the ink smudged a lot on this card, I'm happy with the way it came out, especially Mindy. I don't do too many profile or back of the head shots. I've just never been able to master it. I guess the stars must have aligned, because I got it right for a change!

Oh boy. The dreaded sailor suit! A staple of childhood that many a kid wishes would disappear! Since the first card featured Mindy screaming in Mike's ear, I thought it would only be fair that she should be on the receiving end of some humiliation as well. If nothing else, I am an equal opportunity offender here!

I really wanted to color these so badly, but unfortunately, the card stock was glossy, making it tough to even pencil them without smearing. Still, I think they came out pretty good. I'm actually planning a trading card series myself, but it's still in the early stages.

And now, to kick off the holidays, enjoy this classic about an elderly old crank getting run over by some rogue livestock!

What can I say? It just wouldn't be Christmas without Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. God Bless you Elmo & Patsy!

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back next time with some wrestling commentary and christmas fun from the top rope. Because nothing says christmas like pro wrestling. Just be careful. We wouldn't want Xanta Klause rearing his unmarketable head! Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!




No comments:

Post a Comment