PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, September 16, 2011

MAKE SURE IT'S THE BOMB!!!

Hey folks! It's been a crazy six days here! After nearly three weeks of not working, I've finally gotten my cash flowing again. My job ain't always easy, but I can't argue about the pay. Plus, it's nice to have a flexible job that still gives me the time to work on my comics. Especially since I just entered a contest that the San Diego Union-Tribune is holding to find a new cartoonist. I probably won't win, but given the looks of some of the comics that are currently being published in the paper, I'd say my chances have to at least be somewhat good. Wish me luck!

Anyway, I have nothing interesting for you today, so instead, enjoy this "HIGHLY" entertaining song, courtesy of Travis Meyer and the Muppets...

Damn! Beware of that stuff that Johnny owns! By the way, I do not in anyway support or endorse drug use. I do find drug humor funny though! (Would you expect anything less from a dude that grew up in the generation of Halfbaked and and Chapelle's Show?)

Well, I'm gonna have to cut out for now. I still got one more day of work and a very busy weekend ahead. I'll be back next time with some more shenanigans. Until then, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment