PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, September 23, 2011

LAND OF CONFUSION!!!

Hey folks! Just a quick update today. Not much is really happening right now, so I thought I'd share with you one of the greatest music videos of all time, Land of Confusion by Genesis.

Man were those puppets creepy looking! I mean, look at them! They make H.R. Puff 'N' Stuff look like Fraggle Rock by comparison! Still, it's an amazing video made even more amazing not just because it still holds up well after 25 years, but because the message is still very much relevant. I guess it's up to my generation to set things right again.

Well, that's all for now. With September coming to an end, and Halloween officially upon us, I'll post something next time to get everyone in the mood. In the meantime, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment