PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, February 11, 2011

UGGGG!!! THERE"S NEVER ENOUGH TIME!!!

Hey folks! Sorry about the lack of updates lately. It's going to be a busy month, so my updates won't be very heavy this month. Still, I just wanted my loyal readers to know that I'm still alive, so here's a blast from the past for y'all, courtesy of our old pals at In Living Color!


If memory serves, this clip comes from around 1991, and was one of the funniest music video parodies that In Living Color ever did. Jamie Fox as a bruised and bandaged Lionel Richie is probably the real highlight of this video. (For those of you weren't alive yet, back in the day, Lionel Richie's wife caught him cheating on her, and instead of divorcing him, she simply beat his ass! Amazingly enough, they actually made up and stayed together afterward. Crazy, no?)

I've had a lot of questions lately about some of the recent events in the wrestling world. To save some time, I'll give some simple answers here:

1. No, I wasn't shocked that Booker T came back, since he had been negotiating with WWE for quite some time.

2. Yes, I was shocked by Kevin Nash's return to WWE, since up until two days before the Royal Rumble, he was in serious negotiations to return to TNA and restart the Main Event Mafia angle. Not only that, Nash had been pretty critical of WWE in recent months over their youth movement. What can I say? Money talks!

3. No, I don't know who is showing up on RAW February 21. Fans seem to be split right down the middle on this one, with one camp thinking it's Sting and the other thinking it's the Undertaker. Given the similarities between the two characters, it's hard to say who it'll be. My gut says it's the Undertaker, but I really hope it's Sting. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

4. No, I don't think it was underhanded how WWE swooped up Nash and Booker T. They were free agents, and TNA should have known better than to start promoting an angle without making sure they had the key members to said angle under contract. Given how many wrestlers Bischoff signed from the WWF and ECW who were only working on handshakes way back when, you'd think he would have known. It's a lesson to future wrestling promoters: verbal commitments don't hold up in court!

Well, that's all for now. I promise that next time I'll be back with new comics. Mike and Mindy are not particularly happy that they're being held back, and you believe you me, you do not want to make those tykes angry! Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment