PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

ELF!!! I NEED SOMEBODY!!!

Well, we've come to the end of September.  Literally as a matter of fact!  The future still isn't clear, but I do know one thing: The Holiday Season is upon us as the countdown to Halloween is on!  I know the world's in rough shape right now, but I can't help but be excited over the festivities that are on the way!  Outside of my annual holiday trips to Disneyland, I don't really do too many social gatherings during the holidays anyway, so things really won't be all that different for me under current circumstances.  But enough about that.  You want art and I'm here to deliver!  Enjoy...

ELVES!!!  How many of us have them?  Well, not many, unless you're Santa Claus, or own an oak tree bakery or happen to be a poor, tired old shoemaker.  In those cases, you might have many elves hanging around the premises.  Our last entry for this month was another subject for Animal Alphabets.  Elves are almost always synonymous with Christmas, so for this entry, I decided to take the shoemaking approach.  And although he's still dressed more like he came from a North Pole workshop, make no mistake about it, this Elf's a world class cobbler!

And that's a wrap on September 2020.  Be sure to come back next week as we kickoff October with some monstrous fun just in time for Halloween!  Until then, stay safe, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment