PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

XIXI ZHI YU... TRY SAYING THAT ONE FIVE TIMES FAST!!!

Well, today is a somber day for me.  Tonight, I would've been enjoying Preview Night at Comic Con.  We all know the state of things and I only hope by next summer we can all see some semblance of normalcy.  For now, I offer whatever relief or escape my art can give, so I hope y'all will still scroll down and see what's swimming up.  Enjoy...

Today folks, we explore the Xixi Zhi Yu, a creature originally of Chinese mythology.  Usually depicted as a fish with ten wing-like fins and spines, it was said that they could cure jaundice.  Given that fish with that many spines and fins on them are typically very highly toxic, I would imagine the Xixi Zhi Yu could cure quite a few things in an unintended way!  This fish would definitely fall under the Look-Don't-Touch department when coming across one.  Another Animal Alphabets entry, this one was another rather simple effort.  Some entires are more elaborate than others as more astute readers have likely noticed.  A large part of that depends heavily on how much time I have to work on things.  If I'm super busy with the day job or comics, I tend to just jot something down very quickly.  It's not particularly fair to the theme, but time for the most part is often at a premium.  Not so much now, but those days will return again I'm sure.

And that's it for this week.  We'll be back next time to wrap up the month of July with a quadruple dose of CRAZY antics!  So be sure to come back and check it out!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment