PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

THE QUEST FOR THE QUESTING BEAST...

Well, we've come to the end of June.  Not sure what the state of the world is at the moment, but hopefully, it's on the upswing.  What I can tell you though is that I got some wild art today that'll hopefully bring y'all a smile or two.  So sit back, relax and take a look at some CRAZY art for these CRAZY times!  Enjoy...

The Questing Beast.  A creature with the head of a snake, the body of a leopard, the legs of a deer and tail of a lion, it's a VERY old creature of English folklore.  It's been said during King Arthur's early years, before he was king even, he encountered the Questing Beast as another king hunted it.  Arthur came across this beast and king several more times throughout his life and at no time did his royal counterpart ever come close to catching the creature, nor did anybody else, hence its title of a Questing Beast: Just going after it was a quest in its own right!  I'm sure there's more to this legend than that, but even Professor Wikipedia doesn't always fill in all the details!  Another Animal Alphabets entry, this one was fun to draw, despite not having much more to it than its pose.  His quip certainly got a rise out of the folks on Twitter, so I'll call it a win still!

Well, that's a wrap on June 2020.  Since there's no Comic Con next month, or County Fair to gorge myself on, I'm just gonna keep on posting mythical animals if that's alright with you fine folks?  It is?  Good!  I'll just keep at it!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment