PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

DON'T MAKE HIM ANGRY... YOU WOULDN'T LIKE THIS BIRD WHEN HE'S ANGRY!!!

And we're back!  Halfway through June and hopefully things are improving around the world.  If there's been any silver lining to all this time off, it's that it has given me a chance to really spread my wings artistically.  As of this writing, I'm working on a small clay figure, a mask and a kitbashed spaceship, in addition to the regular comics and art.  Depending on how some of these art projects go, I might be doing blog posts on them down the road!  But that's in the future, right now, we are in the present, though I'm typing this in the past!  Time paradoxes aside, let's jump into today's art, shall we?  Enjoy...

The Phoenix, the legendary fire bird.  Beautiful, powerful and immortal, this colorful creature of myth never dies.  When its time comes, this bird bursts into flames and is then born again from its own ashes, stronger than ever and ready for another lifetime.  Think of it as Groundhog Day, only an entire life keeps repeating itself even after a lesson is learned!  Another entry from Animal Alphabets, this one wasn't my most spectacular piece, as there isn't really a gag and the dialogue only hints at what might come.  Still, I loved coloring this one as it has a really cool rainbow look to it and sometimes, simple is best.

Well, that's all for now.  We'll be back next week to send June off into the sunset with a beast that is even more elusive than the fabled barking spider!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment