PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

TAKIN' A RIDE WITH PENGUIN AND PEGACOW!!!

We are back and smack dab in the middle of January already!  Time sure does fly, don't it?  Well, it's flying fast enough that I need to get my post up while it's still relevant!  As I said last time, this month it's all art I drew as birthday gifts for dear pals on Twitter.  We got a real bellyful last week, so this time I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit and soar to new heights!  Enjoy...

  You've no doubt heard of the legendary Pegasus, but have you heard of the mythical Pegacow?  Robert Deans sure has, and today's art was a nod to him on his birthday!  Long looked at as the "Dad" of Twitter, Rob's one of my oldest pals on the site and was very encouraging of me during those early years when I was too scared to even say hello to people.  He was a pal who really helped me come out of my shell a bit and I'll always be appreciative of that.  His logo's a flying cow and he also likes penguins, so for his birthday, I combined the two into one silly work of art!  Hopefully Rob still remembers this.  It was one of my favorites to work on!

That's all she wrote for this week.  Be sure to stop by next time for more gut-busting fun for one of my dearest pals!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment