PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR CRAZIES!!! CELEBRATE WITH MIKE & MINDY!!!

2020 is a GOOOOOOOOOO!!!  A New Year brings new challenges, new experiences and new feelings.  It also brings back a few familiar faces as our old pals, Mike & Mindy, will be celebrating their 10th Anniversary in February!  And we're gonna be celebrating right there with them with an entire month of guest comics and two BRAND NEW M&M comics!  Their first in five years!  It's been a long time coming and I'm so excited to bring my first comic creations back, even if it is only for a month.  I certainly hope you all will come back and join me for all the fun!  And if you're on Twitter, be sure to show Mike and Mindy some love and tweet some fan art my way at @JonsCrazyTweets using the tag #MM10!  It'll be a party for the ages!

Keeping it short today as I'm sure many of us are recovering from last night.  2019 is gone and I'm ready to move on from it.  I've had worse years, but I've had better years too.  Guess you can say it's a bit of a wash at this point.  2020 brings with it old challenges and new opportunities, and I intend to meet each one head-on.  So let's do this CRAZIES!  Let's make the first year of the new decade one to remember for all the right reasons!

That's all for this week.  We'll be back next time with some fun art to get the New Year rolling right.  Until then, take it easy and I'll catch y'all later.  Happy New Year CRAZIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment