PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

HOLY FRITTATA!!! IT'S A NEKOMATA!!!

Welcome back followers of the House of CRAZY!!!  HALLOWEEN IS NEXT WEEK!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sorry, gotta compose myself here.  But how can I not be excited?  I love Halloween!  I love the fall season!  And so many wonderful things are now on the horizon!  It's hard not to go nuts!  But, I have a job to do.  Well, not really.  I don't get paid for any of this but it does keep me grounded, so I'll count it as work!  Anyway, enough yammering, it's art time!  Enjoy...

The Nekomata.  A creature of Japanese folklore, its roots can actually be traced back as far back as ancient China even.  There are several variations on its origins and nature, but almost all seem to agree that they are cats capable of producing fire and have two tails.  That was more than enough for me to run with it when Animal Alphabets made this one of their creatures for their mythical themes!  This piece is another one I'm fairly proud of color-wise.  I know my style is far from amazing, but I do feel I've always had a skill at matching colors.  It's probably the part of cartooning I enjoy the most.

Another week down CRAZIES!  We'll be back next time with a revealing look at some old pals who've come back to help us send October off on a high note.  So be sure to come back and check it out!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment