PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

THE DAPPER WEB OF FUN!!!

May 2019 is coming to a close.  But that's not a bad thing.  Summer is officially here!  In fact, it's starting a bit earlier here in sunny San Diego as the Del Mar Fair kicks off Friday!  Yeah yeah, I know it's the San Diego County Fair now.  But dammit, I'm old school and I'm gonna call it what it was called for most of its existence!  I'll certainly be taking a few years off of my life with the food they sell, but it's totally worth it!  But more on that later.  Right now, it's time for some art, and weaving a web of wonderful for y'all today!  Enjoy...

Aw spiders.  So many people fear these poor bugs and I'll never know why.  Sure, some of them got giant fangs and are poisonous, but honestly now.  ANY animal is dangerous if given a chance!  Spiders are just misunderstood.  I bet if they all wore top hats and bowties they'd be considered cuddly afterward!  Thankfully, the good folks behind Pinch Punch Post see them as I do and were  kind enough to give them a spotlight one month.  I'm always happy to draw spiders and this one is among my favorites.  Very happy with the colors I gave it.

And that's a wrap for May!  But fear not for next week, the annual CRAZY COMIC CON COUNTDOWN returns!  Each week we'll revisit a past show all leading up to this year's experience with never before seen pictures!  The art will be on hold until afterward, but the con pics tend to get more views anyway, so it all works out!  So be sure to come back next time and give it a look!  Until then, take care and ill catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment