PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

THE CRAZYVERSE IS BACK IN BUSINESS Y'ALL!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY HEY HEY HEY!!!  That's right everybody!  After a month-long sabbatical and a one-week tease, the CRAZYVERSE is back up and running!  So excited about it all that I even hired Mr. Scream to come out here from WPIG Radio in Aurora, IL to type out today's first line! It's been a rough go lately.  After eight years, my original MacBook Pro finally died on me.  While I was putting the finishing touches on the next Bubble Fox book no less!  Luckily, everything was saved, but the timing was pretty horrible.  It was also right before a con I was tabling at and still needed prints to finish!  My Aunt Marisa was kind enough to let me use her computer for a few days, but she lives considerably far from me and her version of Photoshop was a bit older than what I was used to.  That coupled with my WonderCon trip and an increased work schedule just made it tough to get things done without my laptop.  Thankfully, things are going well right now, and I got's me a new laptop!  Momentum's on my side for once and I'm gonna keep it going!  But enough about that.  Y'all wanna see som art and dammit, I'm gonna deliver!  Enjoy...

It's no secret that Kim Belding is a very dear friend of mine.  The creator of the hilarious web comic, Picpak Dog, has long been a supporter of all things CRAZY and at this point has probably drawn my characters almost as much as I have!  Every year, I do some birthday art for Kim and he does some for me too.  Our birthdays both fall in April, so it's easy to be in a giving mood!  This art is from four years ago back in April 2015.  Kim was one of Mike & Mindy's biggest fans and always enjoyed it when the brats were bloated beyond belief with helium, so I gave him some balloons for his birthday as well!  Astute fans will notice that Mindy's even sporting some Picpak-colored bloomers for the occasion!  She always had a stylish flair!  Thanks again Kim for being such a good pal and a supportive pal.  I always got you back!

And that's all for this week.  The art rolls on next time with some canines that will hopefully have everybody howling with joy!  So be sure to come back and take a look!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment