PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

GOIN' BACK... TO WONDERCON 2014!!!

We're back and so is the WonderCon 2019 Countdown!  Still on borrowed computer time here, so I'll make this quick!  We're just weeks away from the big weekend so to tie us over, I've dug up more artifacts from the CRAZY archives!  The year is 2014, the location is the Anaheim Convention Center.  The event, of course, is WonderCon.  Let's put the peddle to the metal and get going!  Enjoy...

Jay and Silent Bob always know where to find a good time! 

Sorry Casey, but you gotta know what a crumpet is to know cricket! 

The Bride of Frankenstein!  In living color! 

If only... 

Incidentally Lone Star, Disneyland is literally across the street! 

The Silver Surfer definitely does his sit-ups everyday!

Mutant and proud! 

"Number 1, I order you to take a number 2!" 
"Aye aye Captain!  Heh heh!  Heh!"

No idea what this is from, but I love the dedication! 

Marty and Quailman...  Now THAT would make for a fun series! 

Even the King of the Monsters can get worn out at a Con! 

Marty!  We gotta stop Universal from putting in a Simpsons ride!

Even the Easter Bunny cosplays at WonderCon! 

And we'll end the week with some Cobra recruiters!  Gotta say, their health plan is expensive but quite comprehensive!

And that was WonderCon 2014!  Sadly, my memories of this show are quite vivid as reality whooped my ass all weekend long when it came to selling my wares.  It was enough to make me quit all together, but thankfully, common sense came in and dropped kicked depression out of the CRAZYVERSE!  Still, it was a confidence killer, I can't even deny that.  But even with that setback, I still made some new friends and saw lots of wonderful cosplay!  There's always a silver lining to be found.

And that's it for today.  We'll be back next week, same CRAZY time, same CRAZY channel for some more WonderCon fun from the recent past!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment