PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

POLAR PERIL!!!

It's Hump Week on Hump Day yo!  So bust out some Humpty D and do the Humpty Dance as we celebrate all things... Polar Bear!  What?  Where'd ya think I was going with all that "Hump" alluding?  Anyway, I gots some arts for y'all!  Enjoy...

The polar bear.  Big, powerful and sadly endangered, but that's a completely different discussion.  Today, we see this Polar Bear in his natural element: Ice Fishing!  Somehow I always thought they were a bit more primal when it came to hunting prey.  This was another Pinch Punch Post theme that I had a lot of fun with and may actually be their debut theme.  Despite going off of sketch book order, it's always possible I missed a page or two while working!  I'll say this much, it was one of my easiest color jobs ever!

And that's that... For this week!  But never fear!  We'll be back next time with more animal fun!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment