PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

HAPPY 2019 CRAZIES!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR CRAZIES!!!  Going with a short post today.  I'm sure we all got a lot of things to do before the big day hits.  To briefly summarize though, 2018 was definitely a marked improvement for me.  Got a lot accomplished but still feel like I could've gotten more done.  Among the big goals I have planned for the coming year is to get myself back into shape.  I'd like to take a few trips outside of the usual Anaheim and Long Beach stops as well.  I also hope to FINALLY get the second Bubble Fox book done while also possibly putting out an art book for cons and such.  And as the above art likely suggests, I'm also hoping to get Peppertown back up and running at some point in the New Year.  I have a lotta plans and a lotta energy.  Just need the time and resources really.

I'm excited for the coming year folks and I hope y'all are too.  There's a lot to look forward to and I hope y'all will hop along for the ride.  So for the last time in 2018, thank you all so much for the support and kindness.  Take care and I'll catch y'all in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment