PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

VIGO AND SUNNY... TUGGING AT HEARTSTRINGS AND WAISTBANDS!!!

HELLOOOOOOOO CRAZIES!!!  Only one week to go until Halloween!  With any luck, I'll have my new prop built and already displayed in my front yard, but that my friends is a story for another day.  Instead, we'll be putting today's focus on a couple of precocious vampires that are proof that opposites attract, minus Paula Abdul and MC Skat Cat.  So hike up them pants and hold on to your undies because today's post is a go!  Enjoy...

YOUCH!!!  That looked like it hurt!  Good thing briefs stretch!  This piece, as well as all the pieces this month now that I think of it, came from Animal Alphabets.  As part of their fantasy creatures theme, Vampires were selected for the letter V and I felt what better way to take part than by paying homage to two of my favorite artists and pals, Vigo the Vampire creator Danny Fry and Vinnie the Vampire creator Tim Green!  Here, we see Sunny, the personification of trouble, giving Vigo an Atomic Wedgie!  They say kids who have crushes on each other tend to be mean to each other due to the lack of ability to properly communicate feelings.  If this is love, I'd say Sunny's hoping to marry poor Vigo someday!  I suppose the natural follow up to this piece would've included an EMT unit, forceps and the jaws of life!

So ends another week here at the CRAZYVERSE.  We'll be back next time to finish October off on Halloween day itself!  We even got a very high-profile star to commit, so be sure to come back and check it out!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment