PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MIKE 7 MINDY: KEEPING IT SIMPLE!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Can you believe that September's almost over?  Seems the older I get, the quicker time passes by.  But hey, y'all didn't come here to read about the complexities of space and time.  You came for some art and dammit,  I'm here to deliver, so here it is!  Enjoy...

Mike and Mindy are back again, but this time, in their normal states.  I drew this not long after I ended their comic series.  Artists around the globe had been drawing their characters lifting pencils in tribute to some fallen cartoonists and I joined in on it.  Art is one of those wonderful things that has a way of uniting all of us, regardless of the boundaries put forth.  We're almost four years removed from the last time these two graced a multi-paneled page.  I hope they still bring a smile or two towards those who come across them.

And that's that.  We'll be back next week to send September off in an uplifting manner, so be sure to come back!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment