PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

BUBBLE FOX IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Would you look at that?  We survived September!  It wasn't so bad, was it?  I mean, Fall's here, the weather's cooling down and the haunting season is finally upon us!  But not just yet.  We gotta get through this week first.  Then, and ONLY then, can we get into the Halloween Spirit.  So I guess we better get to the art so we can continue!  Enjoy...

Balloons!  We started the month with some birthday balloons and we're ending the month with some birthday balloons!  Talk about literally completing the circle!  As stated several weeks ago, I've made many dear friends on Twitter, and one of my dearest is Anna Tomlinson, whose Twitter persona is "Anna the Bookworm" due to her great love of literature.  She's such a dear sweet pal in fact that she sends me a copy of the Beano Annual every year for Christmas because she heard we don't get British humor magazines out here and knew that I'd get a kick out of it!  She and her kids are all big fans of Bubble Fox, with Sap, Mooch and Clover (The Ragtags) being particular favorites of theirs.  When she mentioned it was her son Xander's birthday, I thought I'd surprise him with a birthday wish from all of his favorites!  The art got big laughs from mum and the kids and it was particularly fun to draw because I rarely get to do BF color art.  Thanks again Anna and Xander.  Hope y'all still find this funny three years later!

And that's a wrap on September 2018!  Hope y'all enjoyed the art.  We'll be kicking off October in grand fashion with a look back at Long Beach Comic Con 2018!  After all, what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than with a look at some cool costumes?  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment