PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

BIG MAC'S BIG JUSTICE!!!

We are back!  It's Week 2 of our trip down memory lane with the fun inhabitants of the legendary McDonaldland!  Once again, the Daily Doodle had a fun theme of McDonaldland characters (that I actually helped inspire) a few years ago and now I'm going back and inking those old sketches and posting them here for your amusement!  I got something BIG planned for today, so let's jump right in!  Enjoy...

McDonaldland had its fair share of hooligans over the years, but all eventually faced the wrath of Chief Big Mac!  This brave soul risked life, limb AND skull to keep the streets safe from from rogues looking to steal food or quite possible eat him!  I mean, seriously: His head is a giant Big Mac!  You think no one ever thought of trying to eat his head at some point?  I'm not exactly sure what was in the water over there in McDonaldland to give us all these human/hamburger hybrids, but they sure do manage to do some big things in life!  Mayors, police chiefs...  Was the McDonaldland City Attorney a McDLT?  I try not to eat at McDonald's too often, but I gotta admit that every so often, a Big Mac attack hits and I gotta get me one or two or ten!  Those damn things are addictive!

And so ends another week of burger memories.  I'll be back next time with a rabblerouser who's gone through some changes over the years but always has the same goal in mind.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment