PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

VIVA BUBBLE FOX, PART 2!!!

We are back!  And it's not only the last post in April (Man does time fly!), but it's also my birthday of all days!  I'm honestly not certain how many times I had a blog entry post on my actual birthday, but it's enough that I'm likely gonna be tracing back now just to see if I did and just how many times I did!  The things that keep me up at night sometimes!  Anyway, last week I talked about the great Viva Bubble Fox Day event that Kim Belding and Chris Gobbet surprised me with back in February.  Well, one post simply wasn't enough to handle all of that awesome art, so here's the rest of the spectacular Bubble Fox/Mike & Mindy/Peppertown fan art I received!  Once again, I'll leave the commentary to you fine folks as we see just how wonderful and giving the web comic community can really be.  Enjoy...

Josh Davenport

Keri Johnson

Kim Belding

Lana Le

Mat Washburn

 Michael Schreder

Michelle Reuster

 Mike Swaim

 Nora Surojegin

 Pat Sandy

 Peter Delgado, Jr.
 "Big" Peter Rasmussen

 PJ Day

 Poppy Dandelion

Ryan Klassen

 Saad Azim

Scott Warren

Shannon O'Brien

Tim Green

Todd

 Valentina Bandera

Warren Frantz

Vince Dorse

And there you have it!  Thank you all so much for the wonderful fan art you surprised me with!  I am still stunned to have gotten so many!  As an cartoonist, especially a web cartoonist, you never really know who all is reading your work or if it ever really makes an impact.  It's more or less something we do for the love of the game sort of speak.  To have something like this happen at a time when things were looking a bit bleak, it really strengthens my faith and makes me realize I do have friends who care about me and that maybe my silly drawings of inflatable foxes and warring kids and wedgie monsters really have made a difference in people's lives.  This art sure made a difference in my life and I'll be eternally grateful to Kim and Chris for doing this for me and for the many artists who took time out of their insanely busy lives I'm sure to make me feel better about things.  I can't thank y'all enough for being the good people that y'all are.

And that's all she wrote for April.  Next week, the Blog Toons FINALLY return after a long hiatus!  In the mean time though, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment