PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WONDERCON 2015 WAS TOTALLY SICK... LITTERALLY!!!

And we're back again!  How was WonderCon 2018?  Hell if I know?  As of this writing, I haven't even gone yet!  Hopefully it was an awesome experience that I'll talk about for ages!  Until then though, it's time to close out the month of March with one more look back at a past show!

We end the the third month of 2018 with a trip back to the third month of 2015!  Enjoy...

A future White House aide made it to the show that weekend!

It's a Dalek!  I'm not really sure why these things are considered a threat.  Seriously!  If you push one over, it's NOT gonna get back up!

Ghost with the most babe!

Adventure Time meets Star Wars in this epic crossover!  Would the Lumpy Space Princess be Jabba the Hutt in this universe?

Quailman and Silver Skeeter!  I'd like to see some Mr. Dink cosplay at some point!

Do the Bartman or you might get into Deep Deep Trouble!
(Bonus points to any who get that!)

 RU-FI-OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Be afraid.  Be VERY afraid!

Jareth took a break from the Goblin city, hoping to find some new recruits!

Sorry Master Roshi, I only family-friendly books!

Lydia Deets!  She was one of many I saw at the show that year.  Loves me some Beetlejuice cosplay!

MEEP!!!  MEEP MEEP!!!

 The family that cosplays together, stays together!

And to close things out, we'll say farewell with the Sanderson Sisters!  For having flopped at the box office,  Hocus Pocus has certainly developed a cult following!

And that was WonderCon 2015.  It was certainly one to remember.  I battled a raging sinus infection the whole week but saw record sales with my sketchcards.  It was great to finally find a market to cater to.  Sketchcards have been my bread and butter at cons ever since!

And that's a wrap for March!  Even though WonderCon's over now, we still have two more editions to look at as we kick off April, so be sure to come back and see!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment