PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

SLITHERING FASHIONS!!!

Wow!  Halfway through February already?  Wild how fast time flies, especially through the only month that can be perfectly divided up into four weeks!  But enough math.  You didn't come here to learn.  You came for some art and I plan to deliver!  Enjoy...

This snake has really coiled around his fashion beliefs!  This was another of the Daily Doodle's alliteration themes, this time featuring a Scarfed Snake.  Of course, I had to make it a little more fun than that, so I put an ascot on him instead!  It's kind of a scarf, isn't it?  Depending on the snake, I doubt any would really care or notice if you put a scarf on them.  Aside from the venomous ones, most snakes are fairly sedate and would probably just slither out of it!

And that's all for today.  We'll be back next time to close out February with some inspired wackiness!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment