PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

HARDBOILED HILARITY!!!

And we all float on...  Is it me or is January just a straight up drag?  Every other month is much more fun and festive.  At least we're almost through.  And hey!  Today's the 24th!  That means only 11 more months until Christmas Eve!  And before I catch any flack, let's be honest here.  How many of you were thinking that as well?  How many of you still have your lights up even?  Yeah, that's what I thought!  Anyway, y'all don't wanna hear me pine for the holidays.  Y'all wanna see some art (I hope), so let's get to it!  Enjoy...

I'm not gonna lie.  Lobster is so damn delicious!  But man do I hate the way they're cooked.  It just seems like such a harsh way to go.  Surely there's a more humane way to handle it.  If it's any consolation to the red crustaceans, at least they're really expensive!  I honestly can't remember whether this was for Sketch Dailies or the Daily Doodle, but I had a lot of fun drawing it.  At least the Lobster is content with his life and his fate!

And that's all for this week!  One more to go and we can call it for January, so be sure to come back next week and see how it all ends!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment