PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 IS HERE!!! WITH ICE CREAM!!!

Welcome to the New Year my CRAZIES!!!  With so much potential yet to be discovered, let's skip all the dull stuff and get right into this week's art, shall we?  I mean, after three straight months of nonstop, holiday/seasonal art, I'm sure y'all are ready for something a normal for a change!  Enjoy...

These beetles are having the time of their lives!  I mean, if I was near a giant bowl of ice cream, I'd feel like I was in Heaven too!  This piece was done several years ago for the Daily Doodle.  I can't recall the exact theme, but do believe it was something along the lines of "Do something fun with beetles!"  Beetles and ice cream are always fun, so I ran with it!  I really wanted this piece to be as colorful as possible.  The New Year should be bright and cheery, and I vow to bring as much bright color into the lives of my fans as possible this year!  Think of me as a modern Rainbow Brite, only older.  And a dude.  And without a convenient magical belt to do all the work for me.  And without two arch enemies so inept they make the Wet Bandits look like the Good Fellas by comparison.  Hmmm...  I'm nothing like Rainbow Brite.  Guess I should've put more thought into this analogy.  Okay, think of me as Gallagher, but with markers instead of watermelons!  That works, right?

And that's all for the first week of the year!  We got 51 more to go after this, so hopefully things will only get better from here on out.  Anyway, we'll be back next week with new art that'll have have you juggling for joy!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment