PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2017!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY CRAZIES!!!  Yes I know it's really in six days, but by the time next Wednesday rolls around, it'll be November!  Besides, Count Bubbula (Pronounced "Bubb-YOU-la") wanted to show off his costume while the time was still right!  I miss the days of dressing up and going trick-or-treating.  School was especially fun on Halloween as it was the one day of the year we were pretty much allowed to run wild all day!  But alas, those days are long gone.  These days, I spend my Halloweens building cool props to spook up my yard!  We just gotta find ways to make our own fun when we get older!  Anyway, it's time for some art!  Enjoy...

In the Pumpkin Universe, they dress as us!  This piece came about last year when good pal Mark Stokes had done a comic where his adorable character, Solstice, dressed as a pumpkin in a Zombie Boy comic.  I myself had done a Halloween avatar for my Twitter page that had Bubble dressed as a pumpkin and we both talked about how kids dressing up like pumpkins seemed to be a staple of the holiday.  Mark jokingly said he'd like to see a pumpkin dressed as a kid someday, and low and behold, I whipped this up the following week!  Since it's usually girls that don the foam gourd, I felt a pumpkin dressing as Mindy seemed most appropriate, albeit a little creepy!  There's just something about the pumpkin's glee that cracks me up every time I look at this!  Thanks again for the great idea Mark!

And that's a wrap for October!  We'll be back next time to kick off some Thanksgiving fun!  In the meantime, have a fun and SAFE Halloween folks.  Be wary and alert and mind the little ones running about.  Until then, Happy Halloween, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment