PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

HORTON AND HIS EGG!!!

September is upon us CRAZIES!!!  We have unofficially hit Fall, which means my favorite time of the year is here!  Pumpkins and vanilla!  Turkey and stuffing!  HALLOWEEN!!!  I know school's back for so many, but aren't these awesome holidays more than enough to soften the blow?  Besides, school was actually more fun in the Fall, probably because we had so many wonderful events to look forward to!  But that's enough of that.  Y'all came to see some art, and I intend to deliver!  Enjoy...

Good old Horton.  Loyal to a fault and more dedicated than any to his job!  I can't recall whether this was a Daily Doodle or Sketch Dailies theme, but one of them said to draw Horton the Elephant, so I did!  Of course, I took a bit of CRAZY license with it, implying that Horton himself laid the egg!  Elephants are a lot of fun to draw.  Their shapes are simple, making them natural cartoon critters.  I really need to draw them more often!

And that's all for this week!  Hope you enjoyed my Fall Kickoff.  We'll be back next week with another rotund critter looking to step out!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment